Position Announcement – December 2018
Project Manager for Horizon 2020, FFG and Commercial Projects
Full- or part-time position in Vienna, Austria
Position Announcement (PDF, 700 kb)
Pursued together with leading media, technology and use case partners across Europe, our R&D projects are supported by the European Horizon 2020 Program (H2020), the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) and the Google News Initiative. The projects help us to build award-winning showcases together with international organizations such as the United Nations Environment Programme and NOAA Climate.gov.
As part of a dynamic and interdisciplinary team, you will play a key role in managing these projects, including budget and grant agreement preparation, regular financial reporting to funding agencies, human resource management, procurement, event organization, public relations and various dissemination and exploitation activities.
- Project management experience
- Positive team spirit paired with an independent and reliable working style
- Attention to detail, with proven time management and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and G Suite, especially MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Excellent command of English, proficiency in German desirable
Areas of Specialization
- Budget and resource planning and controlling
- EU/FFG/FWF funding, reporting and audit preparation guidelines
- EU Participant Portal and FFG e-call for managing projects
- Preparation of consortium agreements including data protection and IPR
- Human resource management
The salary is based on qualifications and experience, for example EUR 40,000 gross per year for junior candidates who recently completed a relevant master’s degree. MODUL University Vienna and webLyzard are equal opportunity employers and strongly encourage qualified women to apply. Please send your application including cover letter, curriculum vitae and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org (in English or German, preferably as a single PDF file not exceeding 8 MB).