webLyzard technology is an Austrian SME founded in 2008. The unique capabilities of its big data platform are based on a strong R&D track record in the fields of knowledge extraction, artificial intelligence, visualization and the integration of geospatial and semantic Web technologies.
Function: intelligence platform; Etymology: composed from web (as in World Wide Web) and lyzard (as in analyzer). 1 : (broadly) enriches digital content; identified by its speed, accuracy and scalability. 2 : predicts trends to gain a deeper understanding of information flows.
- Trend Chart – Dynamic Content MetricsOctober 18, 2020 - 9:00 am
- Story Detection and Story Graph VisualizationApril 10, 2020 - 9:02 am
- Geographic Map – Geospatial AnalyticsOctober 18, 2019 - 11:15 am
- WYSDOM Success MetricFebruary 6, 2022 - 2:00 pm
- Emotion Detection – Affective ComputingJanuary 28, 2022 - 4:07 pm
- Knowledge Graph – Semantic Knowledge BaseFebruary 20, 2021 - 10:56 pm