Newsletter Signup and Archive
Cutting through the hype, the webLyzard newsletter explores and analyzes advances in the emerging fields of Web intelligence, visual analytics, semantic search and social media metrics. How do these advances create value and benefit real-world applications?
To sign up for this quarterly publication, please use the field above (we will never share your data with third parties, and you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Major EU and Google DNI Funding Round – Issue 33
- PDF Report Generator – Issue 32
- TEDx Digital Talk – Issue 31
- Online Bias – Issue 30
- Global Dialogues – Issue 29
- Network Analysis – Issue 28
- Intelligence is in the
Details – Issue 27
- Topic Wizard – Issue 26
- United Nations Project – Issue 25
- Telling Fact from Fiction – Issue 24
- Webby Awards 2015 – Issue 23
- Cross-Media Analysis – Issue 22
- Use Cases & Tutorials – Issue 21
- US-A-Biz Award 2015 – Issue 20
- 60 Reasons to Celebrate – Issue 19
- U.S. Climate Resilience Toolkit Powered by webLyzard – Issue 18
Motivation and Scope
The webLyzard newsletter serves as an informative resource for our partners and clients, and anyone with an interest in utilizing visual analytics for decision support and stakeholder engagement, or measuring the impact of communication strategies within and across organizational boundaries. Its content ranges from research news to industry case studies and expert advice — a diverse collection of resources including but not limited to:
- Feature of the Month. Introduces new or extended webLyzard components – including a detailed discussion of their capabilities and the added value when applied to specific problems.
- Guest Article. Presents reviews by industry experts, insights from the scientific community, and experience reports of our partners and clients.
- Research Insights. Discusses emerging technologies and novel showcases, and reports on recent publications and innovations to advance the state of the art.
- Events Section. Announces media and industry events, workshops, and scientific conferences.