Communications Manager and Product Evangelist
Media Analytics and Web Intelligence Platform
Full- or part-time position in Vienna, Austria
Position Announcement (PDF, 1.5 mb)
Do you have a passion for engaging user experiences and novel solutions to challenging technical problems? We seek outstanding candidates with strong communication skills for telling our story to the market, focusing on webLyzard’s award-winning media analytics and Web intelligence platform. As both a product and customer expert, you will be the key person at events, during webcasts and in personal meetings with national and international customers. You will shape webLyzard’s public image and drive its content strategy across all channels including social media.
As part of an interdisciplinary team, you will participate in a fast-paced and innovative startup environment that develops high-profile showcases such as the United Nations’ UNEP Live Web Intelligence Platform and the semantic search engine of the U.S. Climate Resilience Toolkit. webLyzard collaborates with leading international organizations including the United Nations, the World Bank, the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and a number of well-known international brands.
- Bachelor degree or higher, preferably with a specialization in marketing or communications
- Outstanding verbal and copy writing skills in English and German
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to translate sophisticated product features into simple and intuitive communication
- Online marketing and social media analytics experience
Optional Desired Qualifications
- Requirements Analysis and Client
- Relationship Management
- Interaction and User Experience Design – Definition, Direction and Execution
- Decision Support and Communication Success Metrics
- Dynamic Web Technologies for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Applications
The position remains open until filled. The minimum salary is € 39,050 gross p.a. and will be adjusted to match qualification and experience. MODUL University Vienna and webLyzard technology are equal opportunity employers and strongly encourage qualified women to apply. Please send your application including cover letter, CV and academic transcript to email@example.com (in English or German; as single PDF file not exceeding 8 MB).